Like going for a walk?
Don’t mind going with the YCSGT?
Give us your ideas then.
We are looking at re-introducing organised walks;
Would you be interested?
If you are, please get in touch, we are looking for ideas and help on local short walks, slow pace 3 to 4 miles perhaps?
• Tell us your favourite walk locally.
• What would be your choice of distance, 3?,4?,5? miles.
• What day of the week would you prefer to go walking?
• What time would you envisage starting off?
Mornings /afternoons /early /later
• Would you be prepared to lead ONE?
• Have you a favourite watering hole that could be en-route?
• Would you like a bit of local history thrown in?
Contact Des on firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeff on email@example.com or telephone 01904 414476