We are looking at re-introducing organised walks;
Would you be interested?
If you are, please get in touch, we are looking for ideas and help on local short walks, slow pace 3 to 4 miles perhaps?
• Tell us your favourite walk locally.
• What would be your choice of distance, 3?,4?,5? miles.
• What day of the week would you prefer to go walking?
• What time would you envisage starting off? (Mornings /afternoons /early /later)
• Would you be prepared to lead ONE?
• Have you a favourite watering hole that could be en-route?
• Would you like a bit of local history thrown in?
Contact Des on firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeff on email@example.com or telephone 01904 414476
Same venues, same times, same music, same jokes!! Come on let’s all get back together.
We am pleased to report that the exercise classes will be restarting from Monday 17th May, at both York St John and Energise.
Class times and venues:-
· York St John: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.15am & 10.30am – meet outside the gym to the right of the building
· Energise: Monday 1.00pm and 6.0pm and Friday 1.00pm – meet outside where we normally do the cool down, to the left of the building
· Initially classes will be held outdoors so dress appropriately. · Safety measures will be implemented in line with government guidelines
· Chairs will be placed with two metre distance between each one
· Sanitiser, wipes and gloves will be available
· No touch thermometer will be used to check peoples temperature
· Please bring a drink with you
· We are asking that everyone is fully vaccinated 3 weeks before restarting class